my alternate universe by the mulberry tree

You may call me Jown. And I live in an alternate universe, by a mulberry tree. It's fun here that's why I love to share my scribbles (thoughts) on books I've read, or even devoured.

 My alternate universe was created because I have always felt that I am "sort-of" taken into different worlds when I read. Aren't we all? Or, if this is not the case, it's as if I have awaken to a new way of looking at things in the universe I am already in.

Sometimes, no, most of the time, I write wholeheartedly on how a book made me feel. This is my alternate universe and my own experience in reading so expect everything to be personal. Isn't this how reading is supposed to be, eh?

Something special to note about my alt universe is that most of the books I read are bought second hand. Books really cost a lot in the alternate universe I am geographically in. So I am very grateful for the secondhand bookshops on this side of the planet.

Sadly, reading is not much given importance here.  Bookworms who totally read anything YA or in the children's section, even shampoo sachet labels are indeed rare!!